The Hunter School of Music is currently searching for a piano instructor to join our team. Below is what we are looking for from a new piano instructor and why you may be interested in working with us. If you would like to apply please send your resume and cover letter to Amy Hunter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum Bachelor of Music in piano performance or education.
- Experience teaching private lessons to students 5 years old and up
- Preferably a member of MTAC, though not required at time of hire.
- Encourage and prepare students for 2 recitals a year and required to attend the 2 recitals per year. One in December, one in May.
- Ability to teach students the fundamentals, classical music, and other genres that a student may be interested in; pop, blues, jazz.
- A deep passion for music and for helping each student reach their own musical goals.
- Organized, communicative, punctual, responsible, and good social skills are important.
- Community music school that strives to bring families in the area together through music.
- Provide every student with the best musical education possible.
- Friendly, caring, warm, and inviting atmosphere.
- We pay our instructors well and we take care of all the scheduling, communication, and other logistics with the students and parents so all you have to do is concentrate on teaching.
- We have a 5 star rating on Yelp, Google, Groupon, and Thumbtack with excellent reviews and testimonials.
- Our piano studios have excellent Yamaha pianos that are regularly tuned.